Don’t get me wrong, I love to write and edit, but I do have to keep the lights on. You know, so I can see while I write and edit.
But I really do try to stay very competitive (some people would call me cheap, and I’m okay with that!).
Here are my rates for writing and editing:
- Writing: $50/hour (usually about 1 page/hour)
- $50 minimum charge per writing project
- Press Releases: $25/release (writing only)
- $40/release (writing + distribution/posting)
- Proofreading: $25/hour (usually about 4 pages/hour)
- $25 minimum charge per project
Monthly retainer contracts available!
If you need to set up a more long-term agreement, I can offer a monthly retainer contract at a reasonable rate. It is generally based on my hourly rate with a discount built in. For example, if we create a monthly retainer that assumes I will have two hours per week available for your projects, that would be $300/month, while hiring me hourly for those projects would cost you approximately $400. What a deal!
Ready to get started? Contact me here!